Monday, July 15, 2013

SinfulShine™ with Gel Tech™

SinfulShine™ with Gel Tech™




SinfulShine™ with Gel Tech™ technology provides opulent rich color and superb shine. It is 5X more glossy and has brilliant shine finish vs other polishes. There are 32 trendy shades are found for limited time exclusively at Walgreens. It retails for $2.99


I received my complimentary bottle of  SinfulShine™ with Gel Tech™  from Influenster in my Sunkissed VoxBox for testing and review purposes. The color I received was Picante which is a pinkish red color.  I am now a huge fan of SinfulShine with Gel Tech. It goes on nice and smooth and the colors are super rich looking. After application of 2 coats your nails are left looking so  bright and shiny. The polish lasted for almost 5 days before it began chipping. For me, that is a long time because I work in the healthcare industry and am constantly washing my hands.

I totally recommend SinfulShine polish to anyone looking for a bright, shiny polish that is long lasting.




No comments:

Post a Comment