Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fiber One Meal Replacement Bars - A BzzAgent Review

FIBER ONE MEAL BARS




We all have those days when we just don't have time to sit down and eat a meal. Fiber One has a new product that has the balanced nutrition you need all in one Meal Bar. I was lucky enough to receive 2 boxes of Fiber One Meal Bars complimentary of BzzAgent for testing and review purposes. The flavors I received were Chocolate Peanut Butter and Strawberry Greek Yogurt. Now when I am on-the-go, I just grab a Fiber One Meal Bar. It keeps me satisfied and energized until the next meal. Even better is that it contains 10 grams of protein, 9 grams of fiber, and only 190 calories, 3 grams of fat, and 6 grams of sugar. Because of the low sugar content, they  aren't the best tasting meal replacement bars I ever had but overall I like them and would recommend them as a healthy alternative to other meal bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment