Saturday, September 15, 2012

COVERGIRL + Olay BzzAgent Review







I was super excited when I was chosen by BzzAgent to receive a complimentary full sized product of Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and Covergirl and Olay Pressed Powder for testing and review purposes. I am a huge fan of Covergirl and Olay products so to be able to try out a product that contains two of my favorites in one, I was over the moon.

So let me start with the  COVERGIRL and Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation. Teh first thing I noticed was how cute the foundation container was. It reminds of a barber pole but in the colors brown and white. It contains a pump which dispenses the foundation easily. I really like the pump feature because it way less messier than most foundations on the market that have just a screw lid.

Next, I just love how this product seems to glide across my skin. I can honestly say I have never had a product go on so smoothly before. This makes it super easy to blend into my skin. It doesn't feel heavy and gives me a great natural look. I also found that this product did not exaggerate the fine lines around my eyes like other products that I have used in the past which is huge plus in my book!

Now onto the to the Covergirl and Olay Pressed Powder. It comes in a nice looking container. The only problem I had is that I think I got a defected one. It doesn't stay closed which really gets irritating. However, as far as the product itself goes, I really like it. I don't care for the applicator puff that came with it but I bought a powder brush that works just fine. It goes on smoothly and covers well.

I will definitely buy these two product in the future and would recommend it to the ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment