Friday, April 19, 2013

Colgate® Optic White®


Colgate® Optic White®






I received 3 Colgate Optic White products (a toothbrush,toothpaste, and mouthwash) complimentary of Influenster.com for testing and review purposes.
Having bright white teeth is important too me but  I am also an avid pop and tea drinker so needless to say I need a product that will remove stains from teeth.  
I was super excited to try Colgate's Optic White product line. It claims to have a high impact formula that whitens teeth in 5 days. It also states that it whitens more than 3 shades within a week.  I actually saw results after the first use. My teeth were whiter and healthier looking and my mouth felt super clean. I love that I have not experienced any sensitivity which is big plus because sometimes that is an issue I have when using tooth whitening products. Furthermore, the sparkling mint flavor of the toothpaste and mouthwash were not overwhelmingly strong like other products out on the market.  All 3 products are reasonably priced at a retail value of $2.99 each (for 4 oz toothpaste and 8 oz mouthwash).
Overall, I would recommend the Colgate Optic White product line to anyone looking for a great inexpensive tooth whitening system.

Here is a link to Colgate® Optic White® website: http://bit.ly/UVoWWv 
Influenster review page: http://bit.ly/154mB2X
May sure to go check them out!






No comments:

Post a Comment