Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hiding in Sunshine by John and Caitlin Stuart

HIDING IN SUNSHINE BY JOHN AND CAITLIN STUART



Hiding In Sunshine is a book written by a father and daughter duo named John and Caitlin Stuart. Typically this isn't a book that I would pick up and read so I was kind of reluctant at first to start the book. I admit that the book does start out a little slow.  The authors tend to go into way more detail than I feel  is needed, especially at the beginning of the book. However, the book does pick up pace and I found myself enjoying the detailed descriptions much more. In fact, after I got into the book, I couldn't put it down.

I don't want to give away too much but in a nutshell Hiding In Sunshine is about how a normal family's life can be changed in an instant by identity theft. I think most people feel that computers are typically safe and that the threat of cyber-terrorism is not something that could happen to them. However, this book makes you realize that it can happen and more easily than you think.

Overall, a great read and I would recommend this book.

I am providing you a link to Amazon.com .  There you will find other reviews for this book. 


Disclaimer:  I received this book for free from @Influenster in a #HolidayVoxBox to review. The opinions are my own and are not influenced by anyone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment