Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow Influenster Review

NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow Influenster Review






I recently received NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow complimenatary of Influenster in my Jolly VoxBox for testing and review purposes.

Product Information

NYC New York Color Trio Eye Shadow delivers high intensity color with a silky soft texture. It's lightweight formula blends effortlessly for the ultimate smoky eye look. Suggested retail price is $2.99.
You can check out more NYC New York Color Products here: http://newyorkcolor.com/

My Experience

I am pretty picky about my eye shadow. I typically buy neutral shades with a touch of shimmer. I was really excited to try the HD Color Trio Eye Shadow because the trio I received is called "Long Beach Sands" which has shades of shimmery browns and taupes. The product includes instructions on where to put each color such as the lid and crease so you can achieve the perfect eye look. I love the lightweight texture which makes for easy application. It is also long lasting which I really appreciate because I work 16 hour shifts and don't have time to reapply. The only con that I have is the applicator is pretty small which makes it harder to blend the colors together. I recommend a set of good eye makeup brushes for better results.

Overall

I think the NYC New York Color Trio Eye Shadow is a great product. The colors I received are the perfect neutral shades for me. It is lightweight, goes on smoothly, and blends well. At a price of just $2.99, it's truly a great value. 







No comments:

Post a Comment