Friday, January 17, 2014

Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong To Go Tissue Pack Review

Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong To Go Tissue Pack Review





I recently received a Puffs Ultra Soft and Strong To Go Tissue Pack in my JollyVox Box complimentary of Influenster for testing and review purposes.

I have been a huge fan of the Puffs tissue brand for many years now. I have seasonal allergies and get the occasional cold and have always relied on Puffs to get me through. What I love about Puffs tissues are that they are strong enough for even the runniest of noses yet still gentle. Puffs To Go are no different. I type that I received contain lotion which I really love because they help to prevent your nose from becoming raw from frequent nose blowing. They are super convenient because you can throw one in your purse, car, or even a child's backpack so can have a tissue on hand whenever you need one. They come in soft protective plastic cover to help keep them fresh and clean. They are inexpensively priced at $0.49 a pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment