Thursday, April 17, 2014

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 




I was excited to be chosen to try out this product compliments of BzzAgent for testing and review purposes.

I had never heard of Paula's Choice let alone the 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant. I was skeptical about the claims of a product that can help with so many types of skin issues such as anti-aging, acne breakouts, enlarged pores, wrinkles, redness, rosacea, keratosis pilaris, and uneven skin tone. I myself have suffered from enlarged nose pores and acne breakouts for almost 20 years. Having acne has resulted in uneven skin tone due to different medications that I have taken in the past. Also, now that I am closely approaching 40 I am starting to see fine lines and am looking for products that help fight the signs of aging. 

I started using Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant about a month ago. I use it twice daily-once in the morning and once at night. I am loving the results. My skin feels and looks amazing. It is softer, smoother, more radiant, and I am noticing that my uneven skin tone is beginning to even out. Furthermore, my enlarged nose pores are actually getting smaller which hasn't happened with any other product. I am so pleased with the results that I am seeing.

I would also like to mention that this product is completely fragrance free and colorant free. It can also be used on all type of skin types. I love that is product can be used for so many types of skin issues yet it is still gentle on my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment