Sunday, July 29, 2012

BIC Soleil Savvy Razor


BIC Soleil Savvy Razor




I received a BIC Soleil Savvy Razor plus 4 refillable cartridges complimentary of Bzzagent for testing and review purposes.
I really liked my BIC Soleil Savvy razor. Over the years, I have tried many different brands and types of razors. As a woman who shaves her legs daily, I found that mens' razors typically last longer and achieve a closer shave than most womens' razors. So, I was pleasantly surprised with the BIC Soleil Savvy results I got after using them. The handle is comfortable to hold and I was able to maneuver it fairly quickly without cutting myself multiple times like I do with a mens' razor. My legs were super smooth after using the razor which I didn't quite expect with it only being a triple-blade head. I was able to use the blade for about 10days before needing to replace it which in my opinion I wished it was a little longer. The only con I really have with razor is the lubricating strip. To me it felt very dry, thus the shave didn't feel as comfortable as I am use to with a razor.
Overall, I liked the BIC Soleil Savvy Razor and will consider buying it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment