Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Dark Monk: A Hangman's Tale by Oliver Pötzsch 






I was fortunate enough to receive kindle versions of the The Hangman's Daughter and the Dark Monk complimentary of BzzAgent for testing and review purposes. The Dark Monk is the follow-up sequel to the Hangman's Daughter. Without giving too much away, the book is set in the 17th century and is a "whodunit" mystery mixed in with a little bit of a star crossed lovers romance. I personally am not big on historical reads but I love mysteries and this book kept my attention and left me wanting more.
The only con I found with the book is that there is a lot of characters which could be confusing at time but overall I really enjoyed the book. Two thumbs up!!
Here are some links to the books that you might want to check out.

Link to the Hangman's Daughter :  


Link to The Dark Monk:

No comments:

Post a Comment