Sunday, July 29, 2012

Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution


Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution




I have been spreading the news to all my girlfriends and family members about Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control that I received complimentary of BzzAgent for testing and review purposes.
I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about trying this product. After shaking it "activate" the solution, it had a cloudy oily appearance to it. I have used frizz control products in the past and they have left my hair greasy and sticky feeling afterwards so I really had my doubts after the activation process. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the results. The solution is lightweight and went on my hair smoothly. My hair was easy to style and left it virtually frizz free.
Many were surprised to know that Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution could be found at most major retailers for around $9.99. I passed out all eight samples and have received great feedback. Most are impressed with how soft and manageable their hair was after using it. Everyone I talked to had less frizz if not any frizz at all!!
Thanks for a great product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment