Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dino Lingo


Dino Lingo



I am an Influenster (bbwife31). I did not personally get a copy of the DVD set to preview but I was able to check out a Dino Lingo Lesson via a link provided complimentary by Influenster for testing and review purposes.  The lesson I viewed was in Spanish and taught numbers and the names of several animals. What a great way for young children to learn a language. It shows both animation and real images which I think is important. The animation is very colorful to capture your child's attention. They speak very clearly and repeat the words several times so that it easy enough for a small child to understand. Even as an adult I enjoyed the lesson and learned a few things as well.
Furthermore, with Dino Lingo programs, children learn a language through imagination with their fun cartoons, DVD's, CD's, books, posters, games, songs and flash cards.  I think the variety of different activities they provide will help keep the kiddos from getting bored  resulting in faster language development.
I think this is a great product. I would recommend it to other parents of young children as a language teaching tool.
I am providing a link to their website.  www.dinolingo.com   They have 30 different languages to choose from. You can get a free lesson to see if Dino Lingo is right for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment