Sunday, January 27, 2013

BzzAgent Review for Alpha-Bits Cereal

BzzAgent Review for Alpha-Bits Cereal








I had honestly forgot all about Post Cereals Alpha-Bits. As a child, I found them boring and flavorless. So I will admit that when BzzAgent offered me a complimentary box of it for testing and review purposes, I almost chose to skip the campaign. However, I have two kids, age 8 and 5, and thought I would see what they thought. I am happy to report that I am glad that I joined the campaign. My son absolutely loves it. This is saying a lot because he is a super picky eater, especially when it comes to cereal. I was amazed at how much I loved it too.It also tastes great dry as a snack. My 5 year old little girl did not share the same feelings as my son and I but I was not surprised by her reaction. She has been eating the same kind of cereal since she was 9 months old. She does, however, enjoy playing with it by practicing her sight words that she is learning in Pre-K.
If you are looking for a great tasting cereal, you might consider Alpha-Bits. It provides 20 grams of whole grains and 12 essential vitamins and minerals per serving. It is also low in sugar with only 6 grams per serving.  As a parent, I know how hard it is to find a cereal that is great tasting and wholesome. I definitely feel good about serving Alpha-Bits to my kiddos and would recommend it anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment