Sunday, January 6, 2013

Covergirl BlastFlipStick BzzAgent Review

Covergirl BlastFlipStick Review






I am a huge fan of Covergirl products so I was super excited when I got the BzzAgent Covergirl BlastFlipStick campaign invite. I couldn't wait for it to arrive. When I opened my package, I was thrilled to find not one but three Covergirl BlastFlipStick complimentary of BzzAgent for testing and review purposes.
So you may be wondering what is BlastFlipStick. I know I had never heard of it before this campaign. Basically in a nutshell, it is two lipsticks in one. One shade is a bold, creamy color and the other one is shimmery shade. You can wear them separately or blend them together to create unique lip color. There are currently 13 expertly matched shade duos that retail for $8.49.
The colors I received were Vixen, Stunner, and Minx. Vixen is my favorite because it's two shades are burgundy and pearl pink. The two colors together make a perfect pink shimmery color. I really like the way it feels on my lips. It is lightweight,  isn't sticky, and doesn't dry out my lips. My only con is that I wish it was long lasting. I am use to wearing a 16 hour lip stain so I felt like I was constantly reapplying my lipstick.
Overall, I would recommend it to friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment