Sunday, January 20, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal Review

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal




I was thrilled to receive a complimentary cup of Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal from Influenster.  I received it as a part of their Holiday VoxBox program for testing and review purposes. Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal claims that is made of whole grain oats, rye, barley, and wheat mixed with large chunks of real fruit and nuts in a convenient single-serve cup. Just add hot water or microwave and you can a delicious breakfast anytime, anywhere.

I have been eating Quaker oatmeal for over 30 years. I was raised on it and I give it to my own kids so Quaker is a brand that I definitely trust. I was really excited to try out Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal. It currently comes in four flavors: Apple Walnut, Summer Berry, Cherry Pistachio, and Peach Almond. The kind that I received was Apple Walnut. Let me tell you it super delicious. Its sweet apples, tart cranberries, chopped walnuts, and multigrains made it  taste so amazing and it only took 5 minutes to make. It left me feeling satisfied and it only costs around $1.79 per cup so it is affordable. I would highly recommend this product for oatmeal lovers looking for a quick on the go breakfast.

Here is a link to Quaker's website so you can check out Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal and all their other great products:   http://bit.ly/SisCEf

You may also want to check out what other Influensters are saying about Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal at:
http://bit.ly/U1EaIY

No comments:

Post a Comment