Sunday, January 20, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques





I am a huge fan of Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques. So I was super thrilled to receive it in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox for testing and review purposes. With a huge array to choose from, these masques are jam packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious juicy fragrances. Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques have all kinds of masques to choose from which include clays, peels, muds, fabrics, scrubs, self healing, non drying, and many more. They are paraben free, vegetarian approved, and no animal testing.

I received a deep cleaning Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud  for blemish prone skin. I don't normally have skin breakouts but I actually had a few pimples when this arrived so I was anxious to try it out. As usual, it smelled amazing. It was easy to use. Just cleanse face thoroughly, apply masque, let sit for 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash off. My face felt super clean and soft afterwards. It didn't dry my skin out which I really appreciate. Within a day, my pimples were less red and were starting to diminish in size.

Overall, I really liked the Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. I was very pleased with results. Montagne Jeunesse can be found at drugstores and mass retailers for under $2 which is a great price in my opinion.

Please check out Montagne Jeunesse's website so you can see all of their amazing products:  http://bit.ly/VCSE1z

You may also want to check out the Montagne Jeunesse's product page to see what other Influensters are saying about their masques: http://bit.ly/VNjT9y



No comments:

Post a Comment