Sunday, January 20, 2013

Goody QuikStyle Review

Goody QuikStyle Review



I was thrilled to be chosen to review the Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush. I received it complimentary of Influenster as a part of their Holiday VoxBox program for testing and review purposes.
I personally am a huge Goody product fan. I have been using their products for over 35 years to style my hair and now use them to style my little girl's hair. So Goody is a brand name that I trust. The QuikStyle Paddle Brush was something that I had never seen before.  It's like a towel and a brush in one. Its super absorbent microfiber bristles removes up to 30% of water as you style so you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster.  The brush is designed for detangling wet hair, quick removal of excess water, and styling with or without a hair dryer for all types of hair.
I have to admit I was a little skeptical when I first saw the QuikStyle Paddle Brush. However, I was made a believer after using  it for the first time. The brush did help to dry my hair faster.  It was easy to use and moved through my hair easily. I was concerned  that it might make my hair frizzy and staticky  but  my hair was smooth and static free.The brush is lightweight,  easy to maneuver, and is super gentle on my hair. Furthermore, I love that the bristles are made with antimicrobial microfibers to keep the brush fresh.  It can be easily be cleaned by running a wide tooth comb through the bristles to remove excess hair and then washing the bristles with warm water and shampoo.
I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone looking for a great innovative brush. It can be found at most major retailers for around $11.99.
Here are some links that you may want to check out to find out more about the Goody Quikstyle Paddle Brush and other Goody accessories:

Goody website: http://bit.ly/REp8ue 

Goody Product Page: http://bit.ly/Sis8Oi









No comments:

Post a Comment